The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Prosperr

Janitor Application

Hello, my name is Prosperr (Steam- Bot0910, TF2- Traveler) I was first introduced to the server a few months ago. I respected the rules, made friends with the admin (Ryuke) and was fairly well accepted into the community of the server. but I always wished I could do more to enjoy the server, so I have decided to (hopefully) become a janitor. now lets get into the technicalities 

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bot0910

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: I have recently been off a lot more but as a janitor I would likely go to almost daily, unless of some sort of emergency        

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): (EDT timezone -east coast-) I get home around 3:30pm on weekdays and 11am weekends

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?: I was a TF2 surf map admin, but I quit due to many attacks on the server that were uncontrollable  

Do you own & use a mic?: I own one but almost never use it for reasons I won't reveal

Sourcemod Experience?: Almost non apart from basic commands, but even those I'm rusty with

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?: TF2, CS:GO, 

What would make you a good Janitor?: I hate seeing people ruin a good thing, and have bare witness to a lot of server deaths so when someone abuses I try to step in. Being a janitor will let me help even more

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: I first start with a warning, whilst stating my rank, if then continue, a mute, and if they switch to chat, a gag, and if they continue in some way, a temporary ban, and if they continue a full ban.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: in a public environment, pray to lord Gaben, in an interview setting "As a highly respected person Mr. Newel, how do you satisfy the users of Steam and other Valve games?"

Hopefully you consider!