The Black Market.
Thokity

Thokity Janitor Application 2.0

Hey guys, remember that janitor application I did a few years back? Well, I'm doing another one.

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thokity

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: I haven't been on much lately, nobody has really.

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): 

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?: I use to co-own a Rust server.

Do you own & use a mic?: Own yes, use no. Sound Card is busted.

Sourcemod Experience?: I know how to do basic commands.

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?: DOD:S , Dirty Bomb , Killing Floor 2 , Insurgency , Rust , Reign of Kings , minecraft , Payday 2 , Warframe , Heroes and Generals , Garrysmod , Starbound , Resident Evil 6 (Some times)

What would make you a good Janitor?: Because it pains me to see the server so empty, and I'd love to try to help.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: First, I would warn them. If they continue, Mute 'em. If they bitch in the chat, Gag 'em. Evade mute/gag kick. Keep being a general dick, Ban 'em.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: I would ask for an autograph. Or just stand there awestruck. 

On 12/31/2015 at 6:51 AM, Thokity said:

What would make you a good Janitor?: Because it pains me to see the server so empty, and I'd love to try to help.

>Being a janitor doesn't add people to the server.                    

I was saying I would like to bring more people in with events. Not me saying how if I became Janitor, the server would be full constantly.