The Black Market.
Night_

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!!!

Greetings Everyone. Since we restarted our forums, we might as well restart the reintroduction process.

Guess I will start off.

Name is Night_.

One of the Three Head Admins. I am also considered the Treasurer for the group, in other words, I hold the donated items and/or upgrade them into higher priced items i.e keys, bills, buds, unusuals, etc.

I started playing on Steam around the time Half Life 1 came out. Even though if you notice by my signature, it says 2007, I lost my first account due to a fucking hacker.  ANYWAY, I've been apart of the Black Market/Vulgar Display community since the begining. 

I play a hell of a lot of games the main list:

1. World of Warcraft,
  2. SC2,
  3. Diablo 3,
  4. League of Legends,
  5. TF2,
  6. CSS,
  7. CS:GO

Personal Hobbies:

1. Working on my Computer,
  2. Building Computer,
  3. Learning how to build websites.

AND Thats all the info that you need from me!

whoareyou.gif

Hey my name is Jmd 

I am kinda new here. I have been on this server for 3 months i think it has been a good time

Fav games

1. tf2

2.Ps2 (planet side 2)

3.g mod ( who doesnt like that game its so funny)

4. l4d2

5.FTL

Hobbies i collect emoticons because I LOVE EMOTICONS  :P

so far i have all the tf2 emoticons and the Faster than light emoticons

i am right now working on the L4d2 emoticons

I am the proud owner of a planets anger 

fav classes 

1. sniper

2. engi

3. demo

4. soldier

5. pyro

That about sums up me  :D So now i pass the question on 

WHO ARE YOU? :huh:

Heyooo!

I'm your friendly neighborhood Aganemnom.

One of your regular, run of the mill, slumlordy admins.

Not sure how long I've been lurking around the dank depths of the black market, but it's been a fair amount now.

I enjoy collecting items in trade fortress two and never letting them leave the confines of my backpack ♥

Some of my favorite games would include minecraft, quake 3 arena and system shock 2.

There really are far to many to list though.

Currently learning to draw as well as animate, trying to get a series off the ground on the interwebs but I have my work cut out for me :x

Hey, Resin_ here.

You may remember me from such featured internet things like "The Black Market", "Latino Ass Trampoline 6", and "My Drunk Mom Stomped My Rose Garden".

I've been running The Black Market for roughly 4 years now with the help of my dysfunctional internet family.

I'm Siren. I'm loud, I ramble, I get distracted by shiny objects and scrumptious delights and am probably AFK but usually listening with one ear.

I've been running The Black Market with Resin_ and Night since the dawn of trading and MannCo.

The Black Market is much more than a TF2 trade server to me, it is a community and a party, and everyone is invited.

My Steam Profile

Hey my name is Corporal R. Prime_, BTW you can call me Raptor 

Fav games

1. Team Fortress 2

2. Day of Defeat : Source

3. Left 4 Dead 2

4. Metro 2033

5. Saints Row: The Third (even though i don't own it)

I collect Colored Decaled Objectors which i make myself for me and some people who desire to have one :)

oh and i also Raffle like a FREAK! clicky :)

favourite classes 

1. Pyro

2. Engineer

3. Medic

4. Soldier

Well thats me in a nutshell! :)

WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!

Haiii everyone :3

I'm Jimmy, the only racist joke that vince doesn't get mad about is my name XD

Fav games:

1.Tf2

2.L4d2

3. Sniper Ghost

Fav classes

1. Sniper

2. Pyro

3. Rest XD

I love making random sounds on mic, humming, and yelling hi at people as i drive by them.

CANADA is the bestest eh :3

I'm Vince_, #1 on TBM. Yinz know me?

Favorite Games: TF2, Pokemon, Mega Man Battle Network, Gmod

Favorite Classes: Soldier, Pyro, Demoman

I live in Pittsburgh, PA, and I am Jewish. Unlike Jimmy.

Hello, I'm THIS close, and I've been filling one role or another in The Black Market for a while now. You might see me in Trade_Alley as a TF2 admin, or running around on the DayZ server. I don't trade much, but I am friendly and, if I can't answer your questions, I will follow through by asking around.

I like this fancy new forum! I will be spending a lot of time on it.  ^_^

HIya! my name's OfficerSweetboy, but you may call me sexy.

You may say im a Masculant Macho Man Sexy motherfucker that likes to party with nothing but a Leopard thong.

But there is another side of me. I'm also a Sweet Pair of Buns.

If you were want to add me for any reason, feel free. It'd be my delight to accept your friends request.

also, i like to watch Happy Feet while eating a baggie of yum yums with nothing but Sweat pants, no make up on, and hair tied.

Yeah, how do you like that for gay.

The name is Sinch

I'm probably the most laid back player you can find on the web as I don't give a shit about winning rather I play for the great company of this community and the enjoyment of the game itself. 

Currently my Fav Games are Minecraft, borderlands 1 & 2, and of Course Killing Floor.  If you have ever played killing floor with me, you probably remember a time or two of cussing because I stole your kill with an amazing headshot or by lighting them on fire - thats me the amazing sharpshooting pyro :).  Or if you play minecraft with me, you know I stockpile enough materials to make survival seem like creative. 

Finally, if your computer has a problem or you need help programming, give me a shout and I would be happy to assist you. 

When I'm not gaming, I am working as the Information Technology Coordinator for the government, so I know a few things about tech. 

The name is Pootis or Xeno. I'm a semi-famous regular on the Black Market servers (excluding DayZ) and I give away stuff a lot. i always try to find a way to contribute to the community. I live in Owensboro, Kentucky, a suburban city with a growing downtown. 

I used to have a steam account 2007 until it got banned on 2010. I resumed progress as this account from late 2010 to today. I am trying to be a game designer/cook/garry's mod animator. I may not be old to be a janitor or admin, but I can still be a friendly (and weird) member of the Black Market.

My favorite games (the holy grail library)

1. Team Fortress 2.

2. Minecraft.

3. The Sims 3/2 and The iOS game, Sims Freeplay.

4. Simcity 4 Deluxe (who needs 5 anyways? A lousy 24/7 game)

5. GTA: San Andreas

6. Timesplitters Future Perfect

7. Conker Live and Reloaded

8. Garry's Mod

9. Planetside 2

10. Star wars the knights of the old republic

11. Left 4 dead 2

12. Rise of Nations Rise of Legends

13. Command and Conquer Genereals and ZERO HOUR.

14. Champions Online: Free for all

Favorite tf2 classes: 

Heavy

Scout

Sniper

Medic

When not gaming, I usually spend my time eating, sleeping, vacationing, babysitting, or just hanging out with my friends and family.

So, introduce yourself. We await your reply.

Hello,

I'm Kaiza "that's so fetch" Killa. Some of my hobbies include spending time in alleys, as cats do, knocking over trash bins while fighting other cats, hissing at cats over food, and sleeping in piles of cat food tins. I also like to make fetch happen.

You know you love me, XOXO.

Gossip Girl.

I am Doom...

Yeah...I got nothin...

No one needs to know anything about me :mellow:

All you need to know is that I AM the complaint department....

Guess I should Post in this here thingy.

I'm Fister, or more well known as Dr. Mr. Sister Fister.

I've had this Handle since early PS2 online play with SOCOM 2, which btw still kicks ass.

I'm still kind of babby with this community, with only like 4 freaking months of me being here, but everyone seems pretty kickass here.

When I'm not on TF2 complaining about the good old days of trading I'm probably either:

Playing League of Legends

Listening to music

Being a weeaboo

Spitting in your food Working happily with a smile on my face.

Watching sports

Y'know run of the mill things.

Uhhh yeah.

Hey, I'm MusicOnFire.

I'm actually young (Still going through puberty :L) but practically everyone I meet says that I'm really mature for my age.

Hobbies include: 1. Playing video games both on PC and Xbox
2. Hanging out with friends
and 3. Reading books

Now, I am Jewish, but I prefer to be known as Canadian, as I lived there most of my life.

I am very new here, about 1 and a 1/2 months, but I already found my place here  ;)

I have no games other than TF2 on my PC, so yeah...

I already made some bribes pals with the community here, so expect me to be on the TF2 trade server a lot  :)

Favorite TF2 classes:

1. Sniper

2.Spy

3.Pyro

4.Scout

5.Demoman

That's all folks!

Hello my fellow companions. I live in the dark recesses of a moldy black market home. I enjoy watching weird butt related things on the internet. Honestly I'm an all around nice guy, and really look forward to meeting more than just the few I've met on the Black Market server in the past months. I've also had a diploma from the College of Wumbology since 1st grade, just thought I should add that in.

Games I like to play

1. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Garry's Mod
  4. Minecraft
  5. GTA San Andreas
  6. Fallout
  7. Fallout 2
  8. Fallout 3
  9. Fallout New Vegas
  10. Fallout Tactics
  11. Anything related to Fallout.
  12. The Elder Scrolls series

My Personal Hobbies Include:

1. Model Building
  2. Video Games
  3. Being a butkrak

By the way, the atmosphere I feel when I'm on your servers is fantastic. Its like one big happy ghetto ass family.