The Black Market.
Thokity

Veteran Tags!

Alright so I've been thinking,(shocker) what if instead of spending lodsofmone on Benefactor, why not have "Veteran" Status, like a normal Veteran would probably have the equivalency of Modest Donator, a average would have Noble, a semi-long will have Towering, and the denizens of tryhard alley would have Benefactor equivalent.
That was just a thought I've been tossing around with a bunch of other trash in my cesspool of a mind.
Thanks for "hearing" me out.
Comment your opinions, or whatever other crap you found on 4chan this morning.

I don't think that's a good idea. It'll cheapen the respect for the contribution other people have made and at the same time give people a reason to think old users are better than new users. The server's bad enough with that already; scaring away new people.

I also think this is a bad idea - the tags right now represent people who have contributed to the support of the server and the community, simply playing on the server should not count as an equivalent to those who have donated.

Obviously those who frequently play on our server(s) are important, but I think more tags would be confusing. A while back I thought about implanting play time into the rank system, and still can if there is interest. (It already logs time played, just doesn't do anything with it)