The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Bonks

Racism and shit

Not trying to be a bitch or anything, but the racial slurs that are thrown around in our server is pretty intense, we have a few people that come on that are completely based on racism, this creates a type of barrier from us to the innocents. I'm not saying we should abolish it, but the ways we use faggot and darky is something that burns people out of our server. We should just tone it down, all I'm saying.

Keep it cool-Chippy_

Recently I've been feeling our userbase shift a little towards being real human beings instead of memelords from the 5th dimension of Xanax. Maybe that change isn't happening as fast as we'd like, but all change takes time. Think it's pretty odd that this is the point at which you'd bring this up.

We've always had a good sense of humour at TBM, we're not gonna ban someone if they get on the server and say "What up, faggots?".

Someone starts actually throwing those slurs and meaning it, then they'll take a time-out. I do not tolerate actual racism.

On the subject of that,