The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Hatrix

Hatrix X Butkraken Fanfic

Reinstate Hatrix and Butkraken on TBM! There's absolutely no trix here! We'll get kraken on those butts immediately!

It was a cold, dark evening on RC3. The wind howled. The rain rained. Evan was safe in his house, cuddling his waifu bodypillow after a sweaty wrestling session with her, fire crackling in the background in the fireplace. A knock on the window. Thunder. Evan lazily looked over to see Hatrix outside his window. "Lemme in, you piece of shit." Evan slowly walked over and locked the window, only to curl back up with his waifu. Waifu is laifu of course. You couldn't blame the man. Glass breaking. Evan turned his head on his pillow to see Hatrix already inside, drenched. "You gotta hide me." Evan told Hatrix to get the fuck out. Hatrix handcuffed him to the bed. "All clear!" Butkraken jumped through the window. "Wow, this seems pretty gay" commented Butkraken. "You wanna get cracking, Butkraken?" "Stop saying that." Butkraken handed Hatrix a tarp. Hatrix affixed the tarp to the broken window so no one could see inside. "I think we're safe here." "Who's that looking at us from the bathroom?" Butkraken asked. Hatrix walked over. "Oh, that's just one of those creepy statutes of a guy in a suit." "Ah." Evan pipes up. "What are you two assholes doing here? Weren't your badges taken away?" Butkraken lights a cigarette. "Yeah, so? There's scum that walks the street at night. Someone has to take care of it." Hatrix takes off his edgy trenchcoat and lays it by the fire to dry. "We've been doing some recon since you've been here assfucking, not sure how you do that to a pillow, your 'wife'." "She has a name." "Yeah, what? You calling it 'Hatty' still?" Evan blushed. "You two stop jerking each other's dicks." Butkraken said. "We've got a storm coming." "It's already raining out." Butkraken takes another drag. "I'm not talking about precipitation. I'm talking about a disease." "Will you stop for a fucking minute and uncuff me?" "Not until we're sure you're not gonna report us." "Fuck you." Hatrix pulls out a flash drive and plugs it into a laptop nearby. "We've been doing recon on a place near here that looks very similar to RC3. They've even called it RC4, thinking it's better than this place. There's apparently a bunch of new followers, 'Autists' they call them." "Don't you mean 'Cultists'?" "No, Autists." "Go on." Hatrix goes back to the screen. "They plan to invade and destroy us. If you lowly Janitors think you can handle them, you're wrong. Their retardation is stronger than I've ever seen before. They ENJOY being happy'd." "What?!" Evan exclaimed in disbelief. Butkraken ashes his cigarette. "A war is coming. You guys are gonna need all the help you can get."

I ship it, and support it.

Not much of a reason for either of you to not be admins, Hatrix made an honest mistake and Butkraken just disappeared for a year.

Full Support

6603dc5a9292104b44c349b85b5aaf7a-5-crazy-fan-theories-that-make-total-sense.jpg

Edited by Evangelion

Not much of a reason for either of you to not be admins, Hatrix made an honest mistake

That made me laugh.

Although I hate you and you just think I'm annoying and pathetic, I have to say, this story was excellent.