The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Bonks

Bonks' polished application

Country: The United States of America, I reside in Ohio to be more exact.

Steam Profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/id/bonusducksbonusducksbonusducks/

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: On estimation I'd say possibly 84 hours

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone):East Coast; I'll occasionally try to revive the server, and if it has around 3 people on I'll hop on until the server dies again.

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?: I had admin for 7/11 gaming VSH, quite a while ago I resigned because of the constant paid admins abusing their power and a decaying community.

Do you own & use a mic?: I own and use a Steel Series gaming mic.

Sourcemod Experience?: I actually do have sourcemod experience, like /mute, /rocketme, /noisemaker. and I can use console commands if they are needed.

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?: GMOD, HoI3, Skyrim, EU4, GTA4, Rust, DoD:S, CS:S.

What would make you a good Janitor?: I helped hold a couple of underground events when no admins were on. When a mic spammer evaded mute I was able to get an admin on, maybe even an extra on accident, he was afk at the time but was active shortly enough.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: I'd mute the person verbally abusive and give them a warning, if they continued I'd mute and gag for 10 minutes, if they evade it and/or continued I'd give them a day ban. If it still continued I'd ban for a week.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: *slaps Gaben* FIX YOUR HIT BOXES. DO IT. DO IT NOW.

Sorry for the really nasty rough and sketchy one I did before, I'm fine if I get added insult to injury though.

Edited by Bonks
messed up a small part.

NOTE TO ALL

I'm quitting TBM, I might get on, but trust me on the fact it will much more different than 84 hours a week.

Obviously I can't control my anger as to people are trying to anger me with every chance they get, it's also just as obvious that I'm annoying, stupid, and really oblivious to things that make sense. Rather than laughing at my "Oh yeah I see", I'm much more treated to being called a dumb darky/faggot. And since I say "Oh yeah I see" quite a bit, I hear dumb darky/faggot even more. I know that I won't get janitor with these news, so you guys can just forget about my retarded campaign.

NOTE TO ALL

I'm quitting TBM, I might get on, but trust me on the fact it will much more different than 84 hours a week.

Obviously I can't control my anger as to people are trying to anger me with every chance they get, it's also just as obvious that I'm annoying, stupid, and really oblivious to things that make sense. Rather than laughing at my "Oh yeah I see", I'm much more treated to being called a dumb darky/faggot. And since I say "Oh yeah I see" quite a bit, I hear dumb darky/faggot even more. I know that I won't get janitor with these news, so you guys can just forget about my retarded campaign.

Don't worry guys, he'll be back from running away from home when he realizes he forgot to pack a sandwich.

Bonks, just stop being such a shitter. You keep trying to stir shit up, thinking that will move you up in the community. Why are you so obsessed with that? Slumlords and Janitors don't have much more power than anyone else. Sure, we can ban people, so? It's not one person can make that decision. We all agreed on banning Warlock, so we banned him. He appealed, and most of us thought that he deserved another chance, so he got unbanned. We hardly see him anymore because he's obviously decided to not be part of the community. Hell, I wouldn't give a shit if Vince came back. Bottom line is, you wanna be a part of this community, be a fucking part of it. Your "civil war" post was amusing, if not to say the least, but you take everything too damn personally. Welcome to TBM, everyone gets shit on. Resin is lazy and doesn't do anything. Butkraken kraks butts. Ryuke is a jew. I'm a one eyed, one horned, flying purple fetti faggot. Evan is a weeb. Wave's not even real, he's just a lenny facing trigger bot. 1990s is a charismatic Nazi leader. HoneyHam is a cancer patient. Perp is "a nice guy". The list goes on and on. Get the fuck over it. If you don't want to be a part of this, then just leave. We've had people come and go over the years that I've been here. Don't let your personal feelings get in the way. I used to hate 1990s Television when I was first here, but now we get along. Everyone has their fallouts, you'll be back. For fucks sake, Warlock came back even after he was banned under a different account and username.

As for the "people are trying to anger me", stop playing the victim. You bring all of this on yourself. You over-react, you get your feelings hurt quite easily. How about you actually take a step back and laugh at yourself for once? You'll find it's a lot easier to relate yourself to everyone else once you stop taking offense at every little thing.

I'm good at wall of texting.

The only comment I have is to wonder if this is gonna be like the time you said you would stop spamming memes and then make a Memelord group right after. 

Hatrix and Evan hating my roofs isn't a personal attack against me. Hatrix and Buttkraken not being in support of you isn't an instant rejection. I'm actually descended from jews, found that out a couple days ago. People pissing you off is a part of normal human interaction, if you weren't different and had disagreements then you wouldn't be actually talking to anybody, you'd be talking to yourself.

Anyhow, if you feel you're too close to it and can't calm down, just relax. This isn't a facist regime where everybody has to be the same to be accepted. Listen to some music, chill out, then move forward, or you know, whatever works for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

After I've chilled down and resorted to meditating, I think It's time to say something as well. I'm going to be in college studying for a degree in Radiologic technology, I'll be taking a few side classes to keep me busy in my free time as well. With these things coming up it reminded me that I might not be playing Tf2 nearly as much as I have for the past years I have had this Pc. In other news, if I'm active enough to keep myself updated to you guys, I can definitely say I still apply myself for being a shit cleaner of TBM.