The Black Market.
Fefeta

Janitor Application!

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fetacheese/

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: Maybe about 40 to 50. It depends.

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): In the summer time, 11 Am to 1 Am PDT. I'm in on and off. During school, probably around 3 or 4 to 11 PM

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?: I was an admin for The Crystal Cavern servers. It's since been discontinued. 

Do you own & use a mic?: Yes.

Sourcemod Experience?: Not much.

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?: Borderlands, Transformice, Spiral Knights, Gmod, Don't Starve Together, Magicite, Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor, Castle Crashers, Unturned, many others.

What would make you a good Janitor?: I work very well with others and I like to say I'm kind and stick to my work well. I also know when to be strict when it comes to regulations.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: I first tell the person who's being abusive to please respect our members and our rules of the server. If the person continues to be this way, I will mute and give one more warning before I take any other action, such as ban or maybe even perma ban if I have to.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: "Lord Gaben, thank you for blessing us with Summer Sales and giving us the ability to look like you in Team Fortress 2. It's all I've ever wanted in life."

Edited by Fefeta

I have no objections to this application, but I don't really have a good idea about how you handle yourself with authority. Much the same with Beardo, you'll have to talk with me about ethics.

i don't see an issue. if you can handle it, you will. if you can't, it isn't hard to take you off the list of janitors. if you get the position, good luck with it. ain't too bad.

Since I've been back I've only seen you one or two times, and I'm typically on everyday. 
I usually "View the server info" if I'm in another game and I haven't seen you.
I don't think 40-50 hours is a real estimate of your time spent on the server weekly.

Not that being active on the forums has anything to with the server, to me it's being active with the community and you only have 3 posts.
(Which are all in this application.)

It's an iffy diffy, middle widdle from me.

EDIT: We talked today, it's a yes from me :D

Edited by butkraken

For the past 2-3 weeks, I've been busy with going on a short vacation, going to band practice, section leader responsibilities and sometimes going out with friends. I'm fairly active in the community on the server, just maybe not on the forums. I'll make sure to be more active here, thank you :)

Based on what others have to say and the amount of hours put in, I would be willing to support this one as well - I as well would like to see our moderators more active on the forums

I see you once every three weeks on the server and the times you are on the server, you're mostly AFK. I don't support unless you're more active.

Edited by Hatrix