The Black Market.
Dr. Xeno Pootis

Dr. Xeno Pootis's Janitor Form 3.0 2015 edition at 4.0 GHz

Man. Its been such a long time since I've been active here. Well, let's get started.

Age: 14 (I possess a lot of maturity, so even dank memes won't make me laugh.)

Steam Profile: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/pootisisepic1/

On average, how many hours are you on the server a week: Honestly, if I ever get accepted I'll be heavily active. Now, I just visit for about 1 hour each week.

Times I am usually on? Right after school, like 5:00 PM-10:00 PM. Otherwise, I could be in the server almost the whole day on weekends.

I'm not a admin in any game/group.

Yes I own a mic, a Hyperx Cloud II and will begin to utilize the mic. Sigh.

Sourcemod Experience: I've toyed around with Hammer before, but I really don't have a lot of experience. If it is easy to learn, I can do it.

I play a lot of multiplayer games, such as Minecraft, CS:GO, Planetside 2, and Super Smash Bros.

What makes me a good janitor? Well I just tend to in general have fun with the people playing. Make it a enjoyable experience while they are in the server. On the other hand, I do love to enforce the rules. A lot. I don't tolerate anybody harassing another at all.

How do you handle a verbal abusive situation made by a person over the mic? Ensure them that there are rules and if they are not to comply by them, it will result in a 1 day ban. No questions asked, just a simple ban.

What would I say to Gaben? What's your PC specs, my good sir?