The Black Market.
Pepsiman

What's exactly going on?

So today I hopped on Steam and have a few people tell me that I'm apparently going to be banned on sight. I don't recall breaking any server rules, and I honestly don't know why I'm going to be banned. It's not so much the ban that's bothering me, but the fact that there doesn't seem to be a legitamate reason WHY. The part that boggles me the most is that I haven't even been on for a couple of days, but today all of a sudden I hear this news. Anybody mind letting me know on what I specifically did to deserve the ban?

If so, that's a shame. I used to hate you, but you actually fight unlike many that hide in spawn. Same with Warlock, but if you were "being bad" then, I don't know what to say.

I haven't heard about a ban, so idk.

We haven't talked about banning you on sight, you'd have to do something worth banning for first, as normal. Rumor mill has gotten out of hand is all, lots of crazy rumors from Bonks lately.

Afaik your position here is as solid as mine until you do something to destabilize.

The puns are more cancerous than a gifted nutz bolts dread knot. And recalling from a starry night in a snowy TBM, Hatrix was talking about how he found the cure to cancer, banning. And he was talking about Pepsi being Warlock's wingman or some shit, I guess either Hatrix was drunk, I was drunk, or I'm Bonkers again. A drugged up freak falsely diagnosed with Schrizophrenia.

While he said that he didn't really mean that he'd ban people for no reason, and then the next day he bought his 133t hax0r fade knife and quit trading :P

While he said that he didn't really mean that he'd ban people for no reason, and then the next day he bought his 133t hax0r fade knife and quit trading :P

It's a 133t hax0r b1u3 st33l knife, get it right.