The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
dallankilla

dallan is wondering why he even bothers with these anymore...

Steam profile url:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032040831/

On average how many hours are you on our server(s) a week? 15-17hrs

From what times are you usually on? (please include time zone):3-5pm, 7:30-9:30 pm, central standard

Are you an admin for any other servers/games? no

Do you own and use a mic? yes I do if the people on the server are feeling chatty, otherwise I just type

Source mod experience? !rocketme, other basics like !buddha,!colourme, !noclip, !muteall, !mute (person)

You are now a janitor and someone is being verbally abuse to another community member, how do you handle it? 1.verbal warning 2.server-wide warning (text in the middle of the screen) 3.temp mute, at this point if he starts using chat to do this I will silence him and unsilence him after 5 minutes, if he or she is still continuing I will kick them, if they come back on and do it again I will temp ban for 10 minutes after asking an admin on my friends list them and if they do it after all that, I will. in the extreme case that they do continue it, I will contact resin, sinch or another higher up in the community to get advice on what to do.

Bonus Question- you have the opportunity to speak with Gaben, what do you say? what sorcery did you use to make me spend over 100 dollars on a free to play game?

well I just noticed you posted this -__- at this point im pretty sure I wont be a janitor anytime soon

Who's Dallan?

lol

I always imagined dallan as that guy in the back of the bar who looks a little sketchy, but drinks there constantly.

It's because your name has no capitalization. My mind does crazy shit with small nuances. They're important, ya know.

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hasbroincorporated/home

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: 4-10

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): 4-10 central

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?: no

Do you own & use a mic?: yes

Sourcemod Experience?: basics (kick, ban stuff like that)

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?: many, too much to list. but i ll just say world of tanks and battlefield

What would make you a good Janitor?: im dallan, dallan is a good guy who loves this server to bits and is friends with many on it.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: 1st: verbal warning, 2nd: one minute mute 3rd: ask resin or sinch or some other slumlord if i can kick the guy, if the problem persists i would then ask for permission to temp ban him/her

do i have to bother with the bonus question?

Sourcemod Experience?: basics (kick, ban stuff like that)

No abuse bind experience, 0/10

What would make you a good Janitor?: im dallan, dallan is a good guy who loves this server to bits and is friends with many on it.

I'm Hatrix, Hatrix is a good guy who thinks Dallan sounds weird when Dallan refers to everyone in third person.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: 1st: verbal warning, 2nd: one minute mute 3rd: ask resin or sinch or some other slumlord if i can kick the guy, if the problem persists i would then ask for permission to temp ban him/her

>ask

>be me

>message from dallan

>can i kick?.png

>idk, can you?

>i am supposed to kick him, right?

>hello supposed to kick him, i'm hatrix

>permission

>temp ban

>ask sinch anything and expect response

>ask resin anything and expect not "ching wong wang"

do i have to bother with the bonus question?

Do I have to bother with this question?

No abuse bind experience, 0/10

I'm Hatrix, Hatrix is a good guy who thinks Dallan sounds weird when Dallan refers to everyone in third person.

>ask

>be me

>message from dallan

>can i kick?.png

>idk, can you?

>i am supposed to kick him, right?

>hello supposed to kick him, i'm hatrix

>permission

>temp ban

>ask sinch anything and expect response

>ask resin anything and expect not "ching wong wang"

Do I have to bother with this question?

supa-hot-fire.gif

hatrix I used to use my mic all the time when it was the days with all the old regulars who came on, but now with all the new people I just haven't really  felt like contributing to some of the shitposting that goes on now.

also, sinch would never ignore me, right?

A little late, but here is what I've reviewed so far. 

First, the only person who can successfully speak in the thirdperson is this guy.

therock.jpg

Secondly, if there isn't really any point in putting out an application in your eyes, why would the company want to hire you?

Sign in to follow this