The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Hatrix

8 and 16 bit gaming soundtracks.

Post some interesting soundtracks from old school games (Anything past 16 bit doesn't count), I have a soft spot for those soundtracks, because they had to actually focus on the fucking compositions of the music itself, not stupid effects or filters or whatever is the popular shit nowadays.

Small time game for the NES called Tombs and Treasure. This was always one of my favourite soundtracks, I hope they redo just the soundtrack someday. Perhaps I'll take it up myself. The game was confusing and hard as hell, but a classic in my mind.

I'd like to see the Oracle games redone. I always loved them.

Subrosia, fuck yeah.

♫Diggin' around for Ore chunks♫ ♫Diggin' down for more chunks♫

Where's Biggoron's fucking soup?

God I fucking loved FF:MQ. Starter JRPG, but the soundtrack was orgasmic.

inb4 ryuke posts

I am glad there is someone else who remembers Tombs and Treasures, or as i like to call it Fuck the Cog Puzzle.

I liked to call it "I Fucked Up Again By Doing Something Too Early".

You may think that old school was where it was at, but the DS had some kickin tunes based on sound palates.

Ken's Stage theme from Turbo was boss, world warrior wasn't hard enough. This one added in a chunkier sound on the fo-tar

You may think that old school was where it was at, but the DS had some kickin tunes based on sound palates.

If we're going the DS route, there were a few games on the DS that had kick ass soundtracks.

I cri erytiem on dis on

Aegis Cave, also known as YOU FUCKING UNKNOWN GIMME THE FUCKING LETTER I FUCKING NEED YOU FUCKING FUCK

I always liked the DS sound palate, it can do some cool shit.

I have this "game", and use it frequently when jamming. It's useful as hell.

I actually just found out I have a 10 minute audio recording of me fucking around with it when I first got it, it's rough as hell in some parts as I had no idea how it worked. I'll upload it somewhere if someone wants to listen to it.