The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Arrowâ„¢

[Accepted] Arrow's Janitor Application

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071069393/

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: 32 hours

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): 16 hours a day GMT +3

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?:  none

Do you own & use a mic?: YES!

Source-mod Experience?: none

What other multi-player PC games do you play?: Left 4 Dead 2, Day of Defeat Source, Dino D-Day, Dota 2, Counter Strike Source, CS:GO, CS Condition Zero, CS 1.6

What would make you a good Janitor?: I would like to improve the server... and besides... the timings that i'm online i don't see any other janitors online except for Corporal R. Prime_ . so if i become a janitor i can help lose some burden on him... 2 janitors are better than one. 

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: i will first warn him... if he doesnt listen to me.. i will type in as an admin... still doesnt listen mute him.. anything else... warn again, then kick.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: i will tell him... YOU ROCK!

We don't necessarily respond to the applications. We just review them, and will use them when/if we need more people.

Thank you for your interest in our janitorial program.

I have couple of reservations. I would like to discuss them with you.

We'll start with P for ping, and move on to R and S, not necessarily in that order, if we have time. 

I'm at work until Tuesday evening but maybe I can steal a few minutes if I see you onlne.

:unsure: You are being watched. :ph34r: