The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Sinch_Fett

Moving Forward

I think it would be cool. Depends if you plan to make it in an existing survival or add a whole new world for it, like a Hardcore Survival mode. It would be almost DayZ-like.

When I'm playing minecraft I feel enough of my time is already wasted by survival, but then I don't play minecraft to survive, I play minecraft to craft mines.

cool - so no realism at this time - during initial testing we have found we have more than enough to do than to have to worry about thirst, temp and other factors - though if after a year or so everyone is living comfortably we may look at instituting some form of difficulty though at this time we will not -- initial tests are going well except when dealing with the Skyblock plugin -- getting random crashes on creation of the islands :( -- I will continue looking into this problem so that we can get this to work.

Due to plugin changes and licensing issues several of the plugins have been removed from bukkit leaving skyblock scenarios harder to get an up to date setup for -- leaving me with only a few options - 1 try to decompile the plugin and fix myself or consider doing skyblock as acid island with the water/acid causing instant death much as falling to your death would do if you fell off of the skyblock -- we would use a custom island file to ensure the correct amount of items were obtainable - it may take me a few tries to get the island right but when I do then it would potentially work -- if it passes the multiplayer tests where the other plugins have thus far failed causing server hangs/crashes right off the bat.

Guest Williamroord

Самый лучший способ продажи или покупки готовых фирм (ООО) в Сочи и Адлере в короткие ... Купить или продать фирму (ООО) в Сочи или Адлере.

перфошвеллер к347 32х20х2000 толщина 2
перфошвеллер 45х30х1 5
перфошвеллер
перфошвеллер 60х32х2000
перфошвеллер 32х20х2000 грунтованный 2 к347

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this