The Black Market.
Sinch_Fett

Interest Check

Who is interested in (state all that apply)?

1 - Vanilla Minecraft

2 - Current Minecraft as it exists on our server today

3 - Pixelmon  - Mod that adds Pokemon aspects to a standard minecraft map - no evil mobs

4 - Lord of the Rings Minecraft - Mod that changes everything to lord of the rings mobs, adds items, blocks, and changes world generation to match the Lord of the Rings world (overworld standard minecraft, with nether, and special portal to Lord of the Rings World)

Personally interested in 1, 2, and 3, but 4 can be prospective for me as well. As long as the options to play in the other modes remains feasible by some way, I'm all for it.

if we did option 4, there would be vanilla survival (overworld, nether) and an extra special portal to enter the Lord of the Rings world - inventories would transfer between these worlds as you collect resources in both -- also there is alignments to the various factions that allow you to barter with traders, hire units etc.  Further, the world has treasures hidden throughout waiting to be looted.  The would be a possibility of a creative world as well but that would not connect with the inventories of the survival mode -- pending investigation. 

If you could have any 2 of these choices which would it be:

1.) Current Worlds & Most of Current Features

2.) Vanilla Minecraft

3.) New World & Most of Current Features

4.) Pixelmon - Pokemon in Minecraft

5.) Lord of the Rings Mod in Minecraft

Please list your top 3 choices -- in the event that the 3 choices are compatible, we may be able to join them into one server that you can use a command to travel between the different types.

Now that I BOUGHT MINECRAFT (HOLY SHIT I HAVE MONEY), I am interested in playing. Do the stuff, make the server.

I'd like to see a Skyblock / Normal minecraft server (Type !skyblock to play skyblock, etc). Used to play on one a lot back when the hacked version of Minecraft could get on legitimate servers.

Just FYI the next Update to the server no matter what it brings will likely require users to download the forge client - at that time I will provide a Setup link and instructions to connect.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.