The Black Market.
CorporalPrime_

Your First Car

so yea the title should be pretty "helpful" anyways i was talking to evan about cars and shit and this wild thought came to mind so i said why not?

This doesn't have to  be only about ur first car so lets do this

AsVVW8B.jpgI actually never Owned this but this was the first car i ever drove, it was my fathers

bIeEkeo.jpgMy First Car

4n9bbCm.jpgi Had to get this one coz Why Not?

aLVQFfe.jpg NOW!!!!

-car photo-

Fuck that Hatrix, this is what we used when we threw chips at the anorexic bitch.

Bicycle                       | Car                       

- Fit as shit                  | - Fat lazy fuck

- No insurance            | - Pay stupid insurance

- Leg power                 | - Pay for gas

- Feelsgoodman          | - Feelsbadman

My point is while it takes me longer to get to work, I'm fit as shit and I save money like a motherfucker.

First Car:

1987 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - This is the closest picture I can find to the exact look of my mustang. Sadly it was not a cobra though. 1987_00010_02.jpg

The Mustang was one of the few cars I have actually been afraid of. Since it was my first standard car. Also adding the v8 engine giving it enough horses to do anything it wants. Down side to the mustang, we sold it off to my cousin and he tore the transmission out of it...the first day he got it. I was pissed. (I miss this car)

My point is while it takes me longer to get to work, I'm fit as shit and I save money like a motherfucker.

Yeah, i almost agree with you. I used to bike to work on a racing bike, really nice but old one, but if I had had to pack all my shit onto a bike and drive it from north carolina to texas i would have died.

Essentially a bike is a great way to get around for someone with friends who have their own bikes or who has no friends :P

hqdefault.jpg
Carried me and my friends around for years, took me across the country 4 times, and was worth every penny of the $2000 I paid for it :P
1994 Olds Cutlass Ciera SE

Bicycle                       | Car                       

- Fit as shit                  | - Fat lazy fuck

- No insurance            | - Pay stupid insurance

- Leg power                 | - Pay for gas

- Feelsgoodman          | - Feelsbadman

It's not my car, boy.

Hue. Hue. Hue.

Yeah, i almost agree with you. I used to bike to work on a racing bike, really nice but old one, but if I had had to pack all my shit onto a bike and drive it from north carolina to texas i would have died.

Essentially a bike is a great way to get around for someone with friends who have their own bikes or who has no friends :P

Bikes are great if you and your faggotass best friend are bikefags.

We're going biking on Saturday most likely. Apparently we've named my bike the WarDamner40K after I had to use half a can of WD40 to get some shit fixed on mine. He's still coming up with a name for his.

BIKE FOR THE EMPRAH