The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Resin_

1.6 "Horse Update" Released

After some of our additions in the past week, it could be quite an extended amount of time. We have a four plugins that are essential to keep shit running, four more than manage our economy, and countless others that run in the background that we have in place for fun and whatnot.

We have to wait for the first eight to hit an update, or replace some, until we can update to 1.6.

Just updated the server to 1.6.1 Dev and updated several plugins (see changelog) - to make them work with the new version - we only had to stop using one of the new additions at this point in time.

I now must await for donator perks.

And I'm trying to figure out donator perks that won't overwork Sinch. Seriously, I've been working him too much lately.

Personally, I'd like to have donators on the Minecraft server be more than just silly commands that amount to a few hours of fun, or free money/diamonds. I want donating to be a bigger reward without being really game breaking. The problem is trying to come up with something that is both rewarding, but doesn't make the game tip tremendously in your favor.

Anyway, I have ideas. Nothing concrete, just ideas. If you or anyone else has ideas, feel free to message me or Sinch, or post it in the "Plugin Suggestions" topic pinned. The more ideas floating out there, the more likely one will be implemented.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this