The Black Market.
Rubberband

Rubberband's Janitor Application

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080292414/

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: 20-24. maybe 28

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): (Eastern Time) 3-9 on weekdays and 12 pm - 11 pm on weekends

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?: No

Do you own & use a mic?: Yes and yes. 

Sourcemod Experience?: No, but I am willing and ready to learn it

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?: Left 4 Dead 2, CS:GO, RIFT, Minecraft, Terraria, and Fistful of Frags

What would make you a good Janitor?: I've been around since late summer of 2013 and known by a lot of the community. I visit the server very often, and over 2600 hours, over half involving the server, shows I'm pretty dedicated to The Black Market. I think that some things might be able to be accomplished if I were to be Janitor.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: First thing would be to issue a warning over mic. If the player keeps being abusive, a mute or gag would be placed for a time period. If the player continues to act abusive, the player would earn a kick off the server. If this player would keep coming back and continue and persisted on being abusive, a temporary or permanent ban would be placed, depending on how bad the situation is.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: Are you ever gonna tell Robin Walker to make the Pip-Boy a option for a PDA?

Rubberband is one of the most generous members I know. Buying people Modest Donator status isn't reason alone to promote him, however I think Rubberband truly represents one of the better aspects of The Black Market's culture. The age will be a problem, however that's a parameter I strongly support, in spite of this since it's about maturity more so than real age. I just hope Rubberband's application is not without its merits, based on his personality.