The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Tyrov

Tyrov's janitor application.

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tyrov/

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: I do not keep track, however if I were to estimate, I would guess around 15-20 hours per week, probably more.

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): On a schoolday, roughly 3:00 - 8:00, and I play on EST time.

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?: I used to be a moderator for a Minecraft minigame server, however, the server died and I grew away from Minecraft.

Do you own & use a mic?: I own a mic, and a good one at that, but I prefer not to use it.

Sourcemod Experience?: I have heard about it, however I have never had the privelidge of using it.

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?: I play many, many, many different multiplayer PC games, however if I listed them out, my application would be very long. I will make a smaller list though; Dark Souls, Magicka: Wizard Wars, and Loadout.

What would make you a good Janitor?: I have a somewhat darker sense of humor, however I can put down an iron boot should it be nescessary, and enforce rules to the letter. I also enjoy just hanging out with the community members, and I hope to bond with them, and have them see me as the kind of person they want to see.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: Firstly, I would tell them to stop (if they are young or flat out stupid I might poke fun at them), but should they disregard my warning, I would mute/gag them. If they avoid the silencing by disconnecting and reconnecting, I would contact an admin, or if I had the power, temporarily ban them.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?:

When will Half-Life 3 be out?

Hey Tyrov, I'm here to vouch for you. You're funny, skilled, and powerful. I would say you're on a lot more than that, also. You have good leadership skills and get along well with everyone. You don't seem to make punishments too harsh or not harsh enough. And to prove your sense of humor, just look at the answer to the bonus question.

**VOTE TYROV 2014**

Sign in to follow this