The Black Market.
Evangelion

[Accepted]Evan's Janitor Application

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042206003/

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: avg. 20 hours a week id guess

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): (central time) 4-9 pm weekdays / 8 am - 10 pm weekends

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?: I am an admin on a Minecraft server for whatever that is worth

Do you own & use a mic?: yes and yes, I own a mic and use it somewhat often when i play

Sourcemod Experience?: Yes I have knowledge of sourcemod commands, and the ability to access the internet to learn what i do not already know

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?: Counterstrike GO, Tribes Ascend, Planetside 2, Mincecraft, Dota 2, Battlefield 3, Rust, Dayz.  This list could go on for awhile, but ill stop here

What would make you a good Janitor?: I have played on this server since around June 2013 and after visiting the TF2 server almost everyday I have become a prominent member of the community.  With 500+ hours on the server out of my 1000 in TF2 I recognize the community and believe I could add even more to it if I was a janitor.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: Issue a verbal warning to said player, if this does not work I would mute/gag the player for a period of time.  If after this the player persisted to be abusive I would kick them.  And after all of this if the player continues to join the server and repeat the abuse I would move to ban them (temporarily or permanently depending on the circumstances)

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: I would ask him if he invented steam for the specific purpose of taking all of my time an money.

Fuck this guy, he dominated me on TBM and now wants me to support this bullshit.

I support this bullshit. <3

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: I would ask him if he invented steam for the specific purpose of taking all of my time an money.

I support and he would probably say YES!

ibgDTkTYFeXNWB.gif

Why would I ever do that to the nicest member of TBM?

Also edit 18 now / shameless self-bump

We all know you love me Evang. 

I am the NICEST person on TBM

Your up on the list, but it'd be cool if you came around the mumble a bit more to get to know the rest of the staff. As you probably know already, friendship is pretty much our main staple for becoming an admin around here. Trust baby trust

Evangelion was vigilant enough to notice, when Rubberband was considering spycrabbing this individual, that he was very intent on convincing that Rubberband that he can trust him, and doesn't need a middleman, and proceeded to look up the individual on SteamRep and found them to be marked as running on spycrabs.

Credit to Evangelion for providing the details of this person, and also I would like to add my recommendation.

Side note: kinda hard to get on mumble and talk to people if most people never leave the admin chamber, 95% I'm just left to sit in TF2 with thokity with the occasional visit from shooter magavin.