The Black Market.
codecruncher17

Codecruncher17's janitor application

Steam Profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090737401/

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: I spend really all my tf2 here on the server so about 65 hours in the last two weeks the other 10 hours could be from anything

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): around 4:30-7:30 Eastern standard time

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?:Sadly no so consider this me trying for a starter position on my favorite game server

Do you own & use a mic?: I did till I stepped on it so no I have to stick with text for now but I am a very quick typer

Sourcemod Experience?:Basic commands But im trying to get into it and learn a little more

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?:Garry's mod, postal 2, Dota, assorted MMO's, many of the modern warfare titles

What would make you a good Janitor?:Im on the server most days I feel like I could pick up the slack of many of the other admins that left I could do all the server watching so other admins can get back to trading I have been told before I have fair judgment and while I have not been here that long I love this community and would do anything to help it. 

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?:I mute him tell him what's what then unmute if he try's it again I mute him for about 10 minutes. If he starts fucking up the chat or messing with people in game (pan spam, interrupting spycrabs, or any sort of hack.etc. etc.) I gag him then anything else happens its a 20 minute ban

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?:I walk in disguised as robin walk, go up to his desk and ask about hat designs when he reaches down in his desk for the paper I run and fold his arm behind his back shove his face against the top of the desk and scream: HALF LIFE 3 OR YOUR LIFE FAT BOY! When I get the game I zip line out of his office jump into a corvette with Ryuke as the get away driver and when we get back I copy the game code send it to the other admins and everyone enjoys it over cheap wine.

what's not to know? You have your opinion support or don't support Your choice or you could just not choose either and go on like nothing ever happened

either way is fine with me

Do you own & use a mic?: I did till I stepped on it so no I have to stick with text for now but I am a very quick typer

Why do you have to be quick and seem a little uncoordinated. You should move towards a more less stressful lifestyle.