The Black Market.
Dr. Xeno Pootis

=USE= dallankilla ban appeal - Processed

When banned: 6/25/13

Steam ID: 76561198032040831

Admin that banned Dallan: Ricket

Reason: Placing gold blocks at the creative mode spawn, griefing tools (lava, tnt, redstone, etc) not used during the occurrence.

Additional Information: 

Few gold blocks placed at the spawn, was messing around.
Server was glitching up, decided to place a few gold blocks. Got banned after placing them.
Dallan claims Ricket was being a little cruel.
Server began to be whitelisted and tested, dallan got kicked. Dallan began to figure out that he was banned after the whitelisting and testing.
Dallan was messaged by Ricket by the following: "The server been whitelisted now, eat shi" which could lead to shit, obviously.

Side notes:

Those few gold blocks could be destoryed by Ricket and warn Dallan not to do it again next time.
It may be possible that Ricket was drunk and could lead to his behavior banning Dallan.

I await for the admins' decision and Dallan's fate outcome.

Not that I don't like Dallan, but he is very negative and has a short fuse. An attitude change may better his chances.

Not that I don't like Dallan, but he is very negative and has a short fuse. An attitude change may better his chances.

I thank you for your input resin, though why you didn't tell me sooner I don't know, but I will take this into mind in the future.

well he can make one it's easy he just has to sign in through steam :)

you happy now corporal lol?

this comment chain is getting longer than an American supply line in ww2

although i would love to ban dallan from alot of things, i dont think he meant to grief. putting down a few blocks in spawn doesnt really mean anything, maybe he was just curious. If he really wanted to grief he could of done alot ALOT worse than putting down a couple of gold blocks in spawn. Last but not least, we all know dallan is an idiot, but banned is a bit harsh.

The thing is, Dallan's reason for being banned wasn't for placing gold blocks on the creative spawn.

Dallan's banning was due to a series of events that occurred within a short time frame. "Greifing the spawn" was the text occupying the reason space because it was the most recent thing we had noticed; the final straw, so to speak. A decision was made based on more information than what was given in this thread.

The thing is, Dallan's reason for being banned wasn't for placing gold blocks on the creative spawn.

Dallan's banning was due to a series of events that occurred within a short time frame. "Greifing the spawn" was the text occupying the reason space because it was the most recent thing we had noticed; the final straw, so to speak. A decision was made based on more information than what was given in this thread.

ah yes swampy,i did use admin commands, but only cause you guys were trolling me before and because they were broken

The server was not glitching at that point in time rather permissions were removed for a brief moment to institute a new permission tree - during that time, gold blocks were added to the spawn.  Though I agree that he could have done a lot worse, adding a few blocks just because permissions were down does not make it any more correct.

Why would you use restricted commands simply because they were available at the time?

Like i said, this shouldnt be bannable, and seen as how one or more of you were pushing his buttons more than you should. This could probably never happened, if anything give him a slap on the wrist, and if it happens again, well.

I think he'll know what his consequences are.