The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Spuner

Dr. Tyrannus janitor application 2.0

Age: 15 (please don't let this affect your decision on permitting me admin ship)

Steam Profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088663554/

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?:Around 49 hours a week (on a good week)

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone):Normally from 5:00-12:00 Central standard time.

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?:I was a co-admin for my friend on his mine craft server.

Do you own & use a mic?: Yes, i have a mic but only use it when i need to say something long.Or in cases where its necessary

Sourcemod Experience?:I know the !resizeme commands and stuff like that but plan to learn more.

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?:Counter strike,red orchestra, bf3,civs 5,and chivalry among others.

What would make you a good Janitor?:I believe that im a good leader. I can be stern when necessary but never to oppressive. I will deal with problem calmly and  appropriately.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: First i would give them a warning. Then if the continue i will mute them. If the offender still hasn't quit i will ban said person.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?:Well im sorta awkward around famous people so i would probably just stand there with a stupid look to afraid to say snything.

Sign in to follow this