The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
A Disgruntled Deer

Deers 100% enthusiastic application

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/adeer/

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: 20-30 hours a week, 40+ if I feel like wasting my life

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): 4pm - 5am GMT

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?: Nope, gotta start somewhere

Do you own & use a mic?: No.

Sourcemod Experience?: I know very basic commands, but I can simply bind or jot down what I need to know.

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?: 

• TF2, Obviously
  • CS:GO
  • Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate if that counts
  • Waiting very impatiently for Phantasy Star Online 2

What would make you a good Janitor?: I'm aware of the majority of the servers rules, and the number of times I've had to message someone to come sort problems out is staggering. Countless times have I been on the server of an evening and people are just disregarding all warnings to stop breaking rules, usually with no janitors or slumlords around.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: I would give them a single warning to stop. If they don't stop, they get muted. If they evade mute somehow, they get kicked. If they rejoin and keep at it, I think a ban would probably be in order.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: I'd ask why we haven't had any new weapons in around a god damn year.

I approve. He's been on the server about as long, if not longer than I have. Never been a problem, always online. Can't think of a better person to be a janitor.

I approve. He's been on the server about as long, if not longer than I have. Never been a problem, always online. Can't think of a better person to be a janitor.

I agree, a little camp here and there, a little tits a little tats. I guess he could be a janitor.

meh2.gif

Don't fucking forget about me, Swampy.

Can't think of a better person to be a janitor.

That hurts Swampy, that hits me right in the feels

I think deer would make a good janitor. I see them around almost every time I pop on. 

Sign in to follow this