The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Xeno Pootis

Bukkit Plugins Suggestions

Can we move this thread back in the direction of plugin suggestions? I check it every day in the hopes that we, y'know, have more plugin suggestions.

same here swampy - I have a few in mind that I will be testing over the next week or so - I prefer not to mention them here in order not to get hopes up only to find they don't work with our current plugins -- I would however appreciate plugin suggestions so that I can peruse others' ideas rather than the entirety of plugins listed by bukkit - keep in mind just because it is suggested doesn't mean it will be added -- and just because it is not added doesn't mean it wasn't a good suggestion as there are several reasons that can cause us to not add certain suggestions - they are as follows - plugin does not align with goals of server admins, plugin is incompatible with current version of bukkit, plugin is incompatible with other plugins currently in use, plugin is too similar or would share commands with plugin that is already in use, etc.

Bugs I found: 

~My drachmas account was deleted? I don't know why.

~There is a random moment when I die, it shows a sign's coordinates. Here's an example: "Unable to find sign at -772, 61, 1461"

~Sometimes when I sell a few items of the same kind/type, it displays "You only have 3, not 9". For example: "You only have 3, not 9. Selling Iron Pickaxes at 25.80 each... 77.407 total!'

If you found them recently the account was not deleted = it was a connection error that we are working on -- the Unable to find sign error I am trying to find what causes that -- the  sselling of items -- are you trying to sell 9? how many are you carrying?  Did you left click on the sign to see the shop details there is a possibility it was setup wrong by the player who owns that shop.

so I would like to humbly ask that we add the aether and a player teleport that allows players to teleport if the player you are teleporting to accepts your teleport request.

so I would like to humbly ask that we add the aether and a player teleport that allows players to teleport if the player you are teleporting to accepts your teleport request.

There is no Aether "plugin". Only an Aether mod. That would require everyone to use an Aether launcher to enter the server, and would cost more resources than we currently have.

If we ever get enough dinero coming inwards every month for an even bigger box, I'll try to talk Resin into letting us have a Tekkit/Hexxit/Aether/whatever server. No guarantees on anything, though. And I'm talking months, if not a year or so from now.

well aether is apparently too demanding of the server at this point in time so I guess ill just have to live with it =s.

It's also lacking in content from the old Aether.

Honestly, we could all revert to an old Minecraft, load up the old Aether, run a server on that, and run faster with a lot more content.

But then there's glitches that might pop up in mulitplayer.

like I said,im fine with running with just plugins and stuff,vanilla is still very fun on its own.