The Black Market.
butkraken

[Accepted] butkraken for janitor

----------------------------------------------------------

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/butkrakensCave/

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?:I dont exactly add my time up, but I usually get on at 3 and stay on til around 9-10 normally. On weekends its like a full day, but it fluctuates as I play other games.

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): 3-10 EST (Weekdays) 10am - 1am EST (Weekends)

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?: Not at the moment, I was at a time a Minecraft moderator for a friends server. I am currently a 1st. Sgt in my High School JROTC flight, so I guess that could be considered a leadership role as well.

Do you own & use a mic?: I have a mic, I use it. But it hurts my head a little so I usually type.

Sourcemod Experience?: I know the basic commands, I'm good at learning more though.

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?:

• World of Warcraft
  • Counter Strike Series
  • Payday: The Heist
  • Resistance and Liberation (Half Life Mod)
  • Path of Exile
  • Garry's Mod
  • Day of Defeat Series
  • Battlefield 1942
  • Starcraft
  • SAMP (San.Andreas.Multi.Player)

What would make you a good Janitor?: I think that playing on the server for a while has given me the bit of notoriety I need to succeed in the moderator position. By notoriety I mean my alternate ego, THE BUTKRAKEN!  Also being a moderator on a Minecraft server, and being a 1st. Sgt may not be the same thing as TF2 but still paints the same picture. 

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?: I'm a Janitor, so I'd probably joke around with them in a "Stop Abusing" manner. Usually saying a comment like "Don't make me plant my children in your stomach". After that I'll most likely warn them seriously, then mute for a couple minutes to let them calm down, and if he/she continues, they deserve a kick. Nuff said.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: Can I plant my eggs into your plump stomach, because this game has to much greediness its almost unbearable. Where is your heart at? More hats, or a better community?

----------------------------------------------------------