The Black Market.
Dropbear

The courier stealing asshole known as Eddie/Matic/33

The other day whilst play a game of dota with my once beloved friend Eddie a terrible thing happened.

As I call my dear Blotto to bring me my two blades of attack and a recipe for my drum so i can successfully win the video game i asked Eddie if there was anything he needed to put on the courier he replies no, So i call Blotto to bring me my game winning items as he reaches the tier two tower Eddie stop it to get his clarity potion!!! It saddens my to think this could happen to anybody. I trying to reach out to stop this violent attack  of humanity, please help me rid the world of this scum........

How dare you, who do you think you are? First i would like to say that if it wasn't for Drop i wouldn't even be playing the video game known as Dota 2. Second, My dick is 1 Inch long and made out of Diamond, limp cock Diamond. 3. i don't remember you asking me if i needed anything on your dearest Blotto. Fourth, I was high and balls deep in an epic battle of life and death, as you can attest to, which brings me back to #1. since you showed me the world of Dota 2, this is all technically your fault. you brought this upon yourself bear. I really needed that clarity,(just like i really needed big penis inside me) like really bad. it had been days, many suns rose since the last time i had a hit of that sweet sweet chiba we call cock, i needed the hit man. im doing the steps but i fall back on occassion.

How dare you, who do you think you are? First i would like to say that if it wasn't for Drop i wouldn't even be playing the video game known as Dota 2. Second, My dick is 1 Inch long and made out of Diamond, limp cock Diamond. 3. i don't remember you asking me if i needed anything on your dearest Blotto. Fourth, I was high and balls deep in an epic battle of life and death, as you can attest to, which brings me back to #1. since you showed me the world of Dota 2, this is all technically your fault. you brought this upon yourself bear. I really needed that clarity,(just like i really needed big penis inside me) like really bad. it had been days, many suns rose since the last time i had a hit of that sweet sweet chiba we call cock, i needed the hit man. im doing the steps but i fall back on occassion.

Jesus Eddie, take it easy on the dongs and bongs

cant you be both. in the year 2013, why should i be forced between 2 equally equal choices. be like bamboo and bend. if gay people can be gay and married, why cant you be both a human and a penis. why, WHY