The Black Market.

Though I do enjoy a good ol' slap down in the death room under spawn, it can leave something to be desired.

A certain glory of watching the blood soaked mug of your fellow traveling bag person, staggering around in the pale moonlight.

Besides, the normal slap fest room is getting rather corpsey and could be aired out for a while.

With another boxing area installed, we could free up the basement to accommodate other activities.

For example, that room could be used for all to expose themselves whilst jamming ones █████ straight into another's ███████ repeatedly. 
Or even ████ them over and ████ them until they ███ █████ ███.

So I move that we gather the finest second hand mattresses, broken hockey sticks and whatever we can pass off as rope!
Alongside such a monument a bell should be installed to commence each round. 

Maybe a prison shower and nudity is mandatory?

Finally? :D

You know I'm all for it. I prefer quarantine to banishment anyway. More entertaining.

I've also pondered (with much joy) the idea of public stocks or an over-sized birdcage in the alley...

So many fun possibilities.

pls no siren,dont encourage them I go through enough as it is, isn't that right swampy?