The Black Market.
Ryuke

[Accepted] Ryuke's application to be allowed to !rocketme himself

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ryuke

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: 20 or so, depends on how much I have to sell and how full the server is.

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): 10pm - 7am EST

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?:Not anymore, I used to admin an IRC channel for a subforum. A long time ago I was a custodian on a Hotline Client server, not that anybody even knows what that is anymore.

Do you own & use a mic?: yep

Sourcemod Experience?: Only insomuch as it has been on servers I play on.

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?: WoW, Star Trek Online, Minecraft, Civilization 5

What would make you a good Janitor?: Past experiences include being a moderator on GaiaOnline, running my own WoW guild, and amateur internets detective.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?:That really all depends on how funny it is, once it crosses the line i'd go for a verbal warning, after that a short-term mute. Overall I'd prefer not to actually have to ban people, as then i can't trade with them anymore.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: I really have nothing to say to the man, I don't know his market.

MarlboroCountrysmall.jpg

I laughed at the title. I am also not sure whether or not you are actually applying for just that, or for full mod. Either way.

I laughed at the title. I am also not sure whether or not you are actually applying for just that, or for full mod. Either way.

As Ted Dibiase says, you do the work, you get paid. You don't do the work, you don't get paid.

rocketme.png

Congratulations Ryuke. Now I no longer have to jump onto the server just to rocket you.

Jokes, that doesn't happen, but I would. For you... *wink*

Congratulations Ryuke. Now I no longer have to jump onto the server just to rocket you.

Jokes, that doesn't happen, but I would. For you... *wink*

I thought I was the only one. Why, Kaiza?