The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
jmd

The legend of the G Man

There has been a legend of g men lurking in the shadow of our beloved trade alley.

There has been reports of him in the cafe watching you, above the alley watching our every move, by out field, and in our theater.

No one know for sure how many g men there are lurking in the shadows but beware because they are all ways watching. 

This is Jmd 

reporting from trade alley

This just in I have been informed that we have confirmed 1 g man in the field but due to security issues and recent threats(that doesn't induce a person gutting me with my own huntsman and making me eat my self) we may not post pictures of hes specific location

p.s. I am not writing this against my will 

This is Jmd 

reporting from trade alley

Edited by jmd

This just in I have been informed that... we may not post pictures of hes specific location

Please do try to keep the Gmen spoilers under wraps as it is a fun discovery for people finding them for the first time. I run a sort of scavenger hunt to find all the lurking Gmen  and I've had long-time regulars who didn't even know there were more than one! 

Love the reporting though, keep it up (but on the down-low :ph34r: in this case)!

Please do try to keep the Gmen spoilers under wraps as it is a fun discovery for people finding them for the first time. I run a sort of scavenger hunt to find all the lurking Gmen  and I've had long-time regulars who didn't even know there were more than one! 

Love the reporting though, keep it up (but on the down-low :ph34r: in this case)!

I have never noticed a Gman on the map, even when I've kept an eye out for a bit, still nothing.

Of course, I've always been bad at those little "find a puppy, trumpet, and Jason Popson's penis hidden in this picture" things. Highlights magazine, man.

TL; DR I'm blind.

so, how many regulars actually have seen "all" the gmen?

Someone nice pointed out two of them to me.

I've heard there's only three. Are there any more than three?

Someone nice pointed out two of them to me.

I've heard there's only three. Are there any more than three?

More were pointed out to me. I applaud Resin_ on his ability to hide them. Never noticed any of them on my own, expect that innoculous pair of feet in the bathroom.

Not gonna spoil where the others are, however, just the most obvious one. >.>