The Black Market.
Dr. Xeno Pootis

Annual TF2 Olmypics

Welcome all to the 1st Annual TF2 Olympics! We will massively hold a awesome event that is brand new in the TBM server! Updates about this event will be posted shortly! As I manage and organize of course. Please note a event will start sometime in rc4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES:

• No Cheating/Hacking
  • No Interference
  • No Harassment
  • No Griefing
  • No Wallace
  • No skipping/making me to postpone/cancel
  • It is recommended for donators/slumlords/janitors to play. Randoms don't know what the fuck is going on and they ask a lot. They will try to break rule I have listed. Unless I tell them what is going on, of course. However, I do not like for them to ruin this event for all. Randoms may join, but NOT DURING THE EVENT. It has to be before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olympic Games:

*Pyro Tennis - A game where 2 RED pyros and 1 BLU pyro and BLU soldier serve and airblast a rocket back to each other until it goes out of bound or it hits the ground. However, if a soldier shoots a rocket and a pyro deflects it to the ground, it will count as a foul. If it happens again, it will add a point to the team that has the soldier. Normal ROCKET LAUNCHER ONLY for the soldier and Degreaser/Default flamethrowers ONLY for the pyro. Score limit is 3 per a game.

*Heavy Boxing - A game where RED and BLU heavies fight in a boxing ring until one team earns 20 points. Default fists only ALLOWED. No buffs and no other melee. A match will only allow 2v2 Heavies.

*Hot Heavy - A game where RED pyros try to keep a heavy in the air without any mess ups. This can be switched with BLU pyros and RED heavy. However, you must pass it to the person to your right. Timer is 20 seconds, so if a red pyro passes it to another pyro and the timer is up, that pyro LOSES. Score limit is 10.

*Running Soviet - A game where various heavies start from the line and run around in a sort of NASCAR circle path to the finishing line. The laps are 2 and score limit is 1. That's right, you're gonna have to run your ass as a heavy WITH DEFAULT SHIT.

*Master Archer - A game where various snipers with huntsmans try to score a headshot on a moving target that goes from left to right that is far away. The targets are...Scouts! You'll have to hit 5 to win the game. HUNTSMAN ONLY ALLOWED.

*Fencing Knights - A game where RED and BLU demoknights with eyelanders/persians/HHH/axes with no shields charge against each other until one remaining team person is standing.

*Armageddon Boss - A game where EVERYONE fights 3 bosses at the same time. Merasmus/Monoclus/HHH. Everyone will win, but the time limit is LITERALLY 10 MINUTES. So speed the fuck up and fight.

People in Command/Security

Host/Owner/Creator/Scorekeeper - DrXenoPootis

Vice Host/Owner/Creator - Corporal R. Prime

Commentators - THIS_Close and Techincally, Sinch_Fett

Bodyguards (1) - dallankilla

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update NOTES:

Please note that you must HAVE TF2 and steam so I can contact you about the event.

Prize from the donations will be provided to only ONE winner.

I approve of this event, and we can fund it, but please hold off on it for a bit while I get the approved rafflers/event holders section set up. :)

Fuck that, let's get Sinch and This to commentate. Man, who wouldn't wanna listen to those two describe what's happening?

Anyway, Pootis, I'll help you flesh out some of these sports a bit more. Maybe I'll even make a logo, I dunno. I'm thinking, Medic giving head?

Fuck that, let's get Sinch and This to commentate. Man, who wouldn't wanna listen to those two describe what's happening?

Anyway, Pootis, I'll help you flesh out some of these sports a bit more. Maybe I'll even make a logo, I dunno. I'm thinking, Medic giving head?

Sinch does not have TF2.