The Black Market.
Sign in to follow this  
Resin_

Janitor Applications - READ ME

If you made it this far, you must be interested in how we handle administrative positions around here. First and formost, you cannot purchase a Janitor or Slumlord position; it is earned by being an active and friendly community member first. Anyone is welcome to apply, but we obviously have some "guidelines" for who will we consider.

Slumlords: Full admin, you successfully breached our group of friends.

Janitor: Trusted community member with moderator permissions and tools to help maintain a safe and friendly environment in our servers.  This is not a stepping stone to an admin position. It is a unique group all its own.

Please copy the form below, start your own thread in this forum, paste, and fill it out. This will allow others to comment or give rep to your post.

----------------------------------------------------------

Steam Profile URL:

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?:

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone):

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?:

Do you own & use a mic?:

Sourcemod Experience?:

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?:

What would make you a good Janitor?:

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?:

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?:

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your interest, and good luck!

(If you have any questions before you apply, feel free to reply to this post with your question)

While some people are talkers, not fighters, a screenshot of your rank will often be beneficial, as a high rank shows that you are a regular. 

People know that I go on the server a lot because I am ranked #1, for example.

Nine times out of ten, at least one of us can confirm if someone's a regular. I don't think rank is really necessary.

Rank means nothing when I am considering applicants. It may even work against you, as I don't really think it is appropriate for staff to be high ranking in a server kill list, especially staff I see using buddha/god mode routinely.

What if someone comes on the server alot, but only has modest donator, is there like a donating requirement to become a janitor?

Absolutely not. Thank you for asking. You can not buy or bribe your way into any staff position with us.

That is something I always love with these donations that you can't bribe or buy into the staff, which if existed, the server would be deserted and too much admin abuse

Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.cm/profiles/7656119808481197/

Hours: Im usually on about an hour an a half to 2 hours on the Black Market

Time: EST. Im usually on Weekdays from 3:55PM-7-8:00 PM sometimes later. Weekends im usually on all day.(I have no life :( )

Other Administrations: I am an admin on a GMOD server but the name is forgotten. The owners steam name is dcgm19.

I do currently own a mic.

Ive heard of sourcemod but I don't think ive ever used it.

Other PC titles: GMOD,TF2,Dota 2(everyonce in a while),Alliance of Valient Arms,Warframe, and PlanetSide 2

I would make a good janitor because I have always had the feel of helping out people. Ryuke told me I am underage to try for a position but belive it or not I am a mature 14 year old.'

If someone is verbally busing someone, I will step up and tell them to quit, if they still don't stop gi ve a bit more authority and if they still don't, then good god im taking it the higher ranks than me.

I hope these are good enough qualities to reach my position, thank you Resin and have a great day.

Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.cm/profiles/7656119808481197/

Hours: Im usually on about an hour an a half to 2 hours on the Black Market

Time: EST. Im usually on Weekdays from 3:55PM-7-8:00 PM sometimes later. Weekends im usually on all day.(I have no life :( )

Other Administrations: I am an admin on a GMOD server but the name is forgotten. The owners steam name is dcgm19.

I do currently own a mic.

Ive heard of sourcemod but I don't think ive ever used it.

Other PC titles: GMOD,TF2,Dota 2(everyonce in a while),Alliance of Valient Arms,Warframe, and PlanetSide 2

I would make a good janitor because I have always had the feel of helping out people. Ryuke told me I am underage to try for a position but belive it or not I am a mature 14 year old.'

If someone is verbally busing someone, I will step up and tell them to quit, if they still don't stop gi ve a bit more authority and if they still don't, then good god im taking it the higher ranks than me.

I hope these are good enough qualities to reach my position, thank you Resin and have a great day.

I have never seen you once on the Black Market... So uh... 

132813749143.gif

Also there is a place for applications, and if you paid attention its not here.