The Black Market.
Hatrix

[Accepted] Hatrix's Application.

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hatrixx/

On average, how many hours are you on our server(s) a week?: Too many. I honestly have no clue, but it's a lot.

From what times are you usually on? (Please include time zone): 10:00 am  - 12:00 pm EST

Are you an Admin for any other servers/games? If so, which?:

Not at current. I have a long list of being admin on many other servers.

I used to be an admin on several CS:S servers for an old clan I was in, UC (Untold Chaos). This included Jailbreak, Deathrun, and Minigame servers.

I also have owned and ran several servers on Garry's Mod, CS:S, HL2:DM, and TF2, but these were small projects.

Do you own & use a mic?: Yes.

Sourcemod Experience?: Plenty of experience in SM, Mani, ULX, and ASSmod (A Simple Server).

What other multiplayer PC games do you play?:

Garry's Mod

Half Life 2: Deathmatch

Counter Strike: Source

Terraria

Minecraft

Killing Floor

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2

Castle Crashers

Day of Defeat: Source

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Alien Swarm

Synergy

Nation Red

Unreal Tournament 3

Painkiller

Quake 2

Quake 3

Call of Duty (Yeah, the first one. The only good one.)

What would make you a good Janitor?: I have plenty of experience, I love the Black Market server, best random server I found on TF2. I'd really like to help keep it trouble-free without calling in an admin everytime there's a micspamming, or someone slandering a player.

You are now a Janitor and someone is being verbally abusive over voice chat to a community member, how do you handle it?:

I mute them at first to get their attention, warn them against insulting other players, no matter who the player is, then unmute them. If they persist, I mute them for 10 - 20 minutes. If not, all is well. If they start using text chat to insult the member, I would verbally warn them. If they still persisted, I would gag them for 5 - 10 minutes. If they reconnect to dodge a mute and/or gag, I would temporarily ban them (an hour at most) for a mute/gag dodge.

Bonus Question - You have the opportunity to speak to Gaben, what do you say?: Why can't you make any more games like Half-Life 1? Less focus on graphics, more focus on gameplay and functionality.

You had me at "Shameless".

Conspicuous lack of my favorite games (Orcs Must Die 2, Borderlands 2) in your extensive list however, so no.

I'm joking. You are on my mind and being considered. Just because I don't post a reply here, it does not mean I am not thinking about it.

You had me at "Shameless".

Conspicuous lack of my favorite games (Orcs Must Die 2, Borderlands 2) in your extensive list however, so no.

I'm joking. You are on my mind and being considered. Just because I don't post a reply here, it does not mean I am not thinking about it.

I'd love to play BL2, but I'm not made of money. My computer can't run it. :3 Never played the Orcs Must Die series, I'll check it out, I'm always looking for new games.

Awesome, thanks. I know you guys are busy, it's nice to get some confirmation however. <3

Busy is an understatement. Thanks for your understanding and patience. :wub:

Assiduous, bustling, engaged, industrious, laborious, sedulous, any of these work? :D

Or mayhaps we should go the D&D route, and say you're busy+5.

Assiduous, bustling, engaged, industrious, laborious, sedulous, any of these work? :D

Or mayhaps we should go the D&D route, and say you're busy+5.

Assiduous+4, bustling+3, engaged+5², industrious+3, laborious+4, sedulous+5.

Is it sad that I looked at that link and the first thing I thought was "Ooh! How much?"

Nope. Everytime I see a nice fedora or trenchcoat online, that's my first thought.

Also, slight change to my application, I'm 18 today. :3

Happy Birthday Love <3

P.S - I'm better than you at medieval crossbow duels. Cum at me bruh.

-krewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Happy Birthday Love <3

P.S - I'm better than you at medieval crossbow duels. Cum at me bruh.

-krewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thanks man.

Also, our score for Medieval Medic dueling is 1:1. You are allowed to talk shit when your score is higher than mine. At an even score, we shake hands and agree we are equally skilled. ;)

So, if I get hired, do I get to wear a snazzy neutral coloured jumpsuit?

No you have to wear a Femscout costume and play Sneak King and always say: Come to Black Market and you get cookies. :>

All I know is, it's best to wear nothing in the pool. Something about the chemicals in the water... It just burns clothes right off ya.

All I know is, it's best to wear nothing in the pool. Something about the chemicals in the water... It just burns clothes right off ya.

Oh, okay. That's good to H2know.

No you have to wear a Femscout costume and play Sneak King and always say: Come to Black Market and you get cookies. :>

I don't have a girlish figure though. If I did, I'm totally up for it. :D

wat has this application turned into tumblr_ly4u74Lye31qii6tmo1_250.gif

This is not an application, it's a sandwich. What would make you think otherwise?

This is not an application, it's a sandwich. What would make you think otherwise?

This is not an application or a sandwich, it's a petition to get Corporal to say Tirty Wintage hats every 5 minutes, every day for the next 5 days

This is not an application or a sandwich, it's a petition to get Corporal to say Tirty Wintage hats every 5 minutes, every day for the next 5 days

The reference. Right over your head. :3